· Registration fee is $25 per team (no member limit).
· Registration fee is non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
· Registration deadline is the Monday prior to tournament by 5p.m.
· Fee must be paid in full to be considered registered. No partial payments accepted. Fee to be paid online on tournament website. Confirmation email and Blind Draw number will be sent to email used in registration.
· Performance time is 3minutes. NO EXCEPTIONS. Teams going over the allotted time limit will be disqualified.
· Teams must sit in section designated for them. Sitting with general public prior to tournament is prohibited.
· No one will know who will FACE-OFF against who until Blind Draw is completed.
· Blind Draw will be done by the designated section leaders of the competing teams. Registered teams not present for Blind Draw will be disqualified.
· Teams slated to compete against a disqualified team must still perform, but will receive a “bye” to the next round.
· Teams will meet in-between and stand on designated areas on field.
· Teams will face each other during competition. Who starts first will be determined by Blind Draw number.
· Final Round will have two teams competing for 1st place.
· 1st place winners will receive: Control of The National Treasure “Pride” Championship Cup for organization to care for and keep in a stationary, secure place, champion t-shirts for all members, championship photo.
· 1st place winners must keep The National Treasure “Pride” Championship Cup in a safe, stationary place. Cup must be returned no later than June 1st of the following competition season.
· The winners shall return the Cup in good order when required by the Cup Trustee Board so that it may be handed over to any other team which may win it.
· The Cup must not be moved without written consent of, or without the presence of at least one member of the Cup Trustee Board. Consent to move the Cup must be requested in writing to the Cup Trustee Board.
· The representative for all competing teams must sign an agreement holding them legally responsible for the care and timely, safe return of The National Treasure “Pride” Championship Cup to the Cup Trustee Board should they be awarded it.
· Any damage to the Cup is the responsibility of the awarded team to repair prior to returning it to the Cup Trustee Board.
· Any changing or altering of the Cup is prohibited.